Michael Parkes Surveyors acts on behalf of individuals, trusts, pension funds and corporate occupiers and investors. We have a diverse portfolio including residential and commercial properties throughout Kent and South East London.
Our services are based on the RICS code of practice; Service Charges in Commercial Property.
We are flexible in our services, if you only need rent collection and arrears chasing for example we will tailor our service accordingly.
Whilst managing your property we also have a keen eye for maintaining your investment and managing the asset accordingly.
We manage retail units, land, industrial property and office. Our services include:-
- Submitting demands and collecting rent, service and other charges from tenants at
- agreed intervals.
- Making payments for day-to-day maintenance.
- Administering building and other insurances.
- Inspecting the property at agreed intervals to check maintenance and repairs and to deal
- with day-to-day repairs to structure, plant, fixtures and fittings.
- Attending to routine management enquiries from tenants.
- Keeping records of tenancies and other matters relating to the property.
- Administering funds and providing information to auditors.
- Liaising with solicitors on breaches of covenants, particularly payment of rents and
- Service charges.
- Considering applications from tenants for consent to alter properties.
- Advising on applications for assignments, sub-lettings and changes of use.
- Arranging lettings or lease renewals, negotiating rent reviews and obtaining premiums for variations of existing lettings.
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety advice.
Whilst out standard fees cover the above mentioned services, we can also offer complimentary professional services at additional fees.
We can provide advice on lease content and realistic service charge budgets whilst working with you to inspire confidence in the reputation of your brand as well as ours.
To find out more about Michael Parkes property management services, please contact
Head of Property Management
AIRPM IOSH Cert CIH
Tel: 01634 294 994
Mob: 07544 164502